ote that at this time, due to the threat of coronavirus, we are not gathering in-person at the church. All services, classes, and meetings will be held remotely online and by phone. To join by phone, call 301-715-8592 and then enter code 555-06-20024#. You can also watch our services online at: https://www.facebook.com/staugustinesdc/live.
Each week, St. Augsutine's holds a variety of events, both worship and service gatherings. But we also happy and honored to host a number of outside community groups:
- Wednesdays: Yoga by Pamela Wilson 8-9 a.m. A mat-based class is open to people at all points in yoga and in life
- Narcotics Anonymous meet every Tuesday at 12pm
- Alcoholics Anonymous meet every Tuesday evening at 7 pm in the sanctuary upstairs.
- Game Night: potluck dinner and board games for all ages! 6:30 pm every first Friday upstairs in Room 202 at the top of the stairs.
- Grief Support Groups by Kevin Bliss: Every first Monday at 6:30 pm in the chapel. Contact email@example.com.
- The Thelma D. Jones Breast Cancer Support Group: 3rd Wednesday of each month at 6:30 pm in the Community Room. Contact 202-251-1639